Thursday, August 11, 2011

Your Questions About Get Ex Back No Contact

Helen asks…Has anyone gotten there ex back from doing the no contact rule?My ex and i broke up and a week later he got another girlfriend. I want him back so i read on the internet do the NO CONTACT RULE and "maybe" hes in a rebound relationship.

Has anyone had success storys from you doing the no contact rule and than your ex has wanted you back?

I dont know if i "want" him back but even knowing he might would put my broken heart at ease..

Advice please everyone :)

10

Relationship Advice ...

1 comment:

  1. You break up and a week later he gets somebody new?!?

    I don't know anything about your relationship with him but if there was ANY commitment/love at all, you have to seriously ask yourself if he felt the same about you as you apparently did him.

    Have respect for yourself and find someone who will honor you.

    ReplyDelete

Infatuation Scripts
Infatuation Scripts